Multi burst?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what your camera has done but it looks like instead of 16 seperate pictures it just combines them into one. It's kinda like a flip book.

ohhh okay. I was confused. After I did it I flipped threw my camera and saw one shot that I thought was cool and when I uploaded it to my computer it looked like that. I was like wtf? lol thanks though

Burst mode can also be used to get a sharp(er) photo when you don't have a tripod. The concept is that camera shake is caused even when you press the shutter release. By using Burst mode, you only press the shutter once, so the following pics won't have that shake caused by pressing the shutter.

**This tip from Scott Kelby's "Digital Photography Book"

cal_gundert05 said:
Burst mode can also be used to get a sharp(er) photo when you don't have a tripod. The concept is that camera shake is caused even when you press the shutter release. By using Burst mode, you only press the shutter once, so the following pics won't have that shake caused by pressing the shutter.

**This tip from Scott Kelby's "Digital Photography Book"

that trick wont work for him since it saves all his burst shots into one picture.

and, if he has burst mode he probably has some sort of delay timer for self portraits and such. The delay timer will produce clear shots since there is no pressing on the camera.

When I use the burst mode I have to hold down the shutter release the whole time I take pictures. Instead of clicking it every time I want a picture..but yeah...when I use multi burst they all came out like that. :p

Most reactions

Back