Multiburst extraction

Sc00b3rts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just took a series of shots using this feature and I have about 2 or 3 of the shots that I really want. How do I extract those photos out of the bundle?

When I take shots with multiburst they do not come up as individual photos, they come up in a block formation. See the example below. I want to extract some of the shots from the series and don't know how to.

Picture788.jpg

I've never seen this type of thing before. What camera did you use?

Unfortunately, the individual images are probably quite small, but you can pull them out with photoshop or other editing software. You can do this a couple of different ways: either crop down to the picture you want and save as a new file then open the original back up and repeat, OR make a selection box around one of the images and create a layer via copy then drag that layer into a new blank image, OR you can do the selection box thing and save the selection to a new image. Hope that helps.

It's a Sony H2. I think I will refrain from using this feature in the future as it seems like a big pain to get anything out of it, lol. Thanks for your answers and thoughts about this.

Most reactions

Back