Multiple shots of same person in the one pic theme

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah what the topic says if it makes any sense. Yesterday was the first time I ever saw something like this and so I had to try it this morning.

So all you people out there with digital cameras, (and of course normal cameras with multi exposures per frame will be accepted too), post your pics.

This one is me cooking breakfast, and preparing the bacon, oh and waiting for the other two slowpokes to finish cooking.:

garbz-breakfast.jpg

This should be brough back to the front ... I've seen several of these in the Galleries that might want to go in here, too?

Here's my first attempt at this. I don't think it worked so well, but I'm pleased with the first draft.

Comments are, of course, welcomed and encouraged.

hearspeaksee.jpg

noworyz, THAT'S AWESOME! I love how you made a story out of it!

JoCose...very cool idea, too! I love pics like this, and have always wanted to try it!

I did it in photoshop. (I actually started a thread on the critique forum for some tips), but here's how I did it:

I took my 3 chairs and set them up. I set the camera on auto with a 10 sec delay. I then took "Hear no Evil," (pic 1) reset the camera and took "Speak no Evil," (pic 2) then reset the camera again and tood "See no evil" (pic3).

After dumping them onto my Mac, I went into PhotoShop Elements and opened all 3. I used pic 1 as my base, and copied the layer onto a new one (since my camera takes JPGs, the layer is considered a background and I can't manipulate it--can anyone explain this?), Then I copied Pic 2 and Pic 3 into Pic one. Now I have 3 layers (one for each view--and I deleted the original background of Pic 1).

Next, I selected me and everything to the right of me in Pic 3, feathered it (I used 8, I believe) and then selected the inverse and deleted that. I moved this to the front. 2 of down and 1 to go.

I went to Pic 2 (the center pic) and selected and deleted everything to the right and left of me. Then I went in with the eraser tool and tried to delete as much as I could around me, leaving only me, my clothes and the shadows. Then I moved this one to the top, and you see the results.

If anyone has a better way of doing it, I would love to know.

This is a bit on the freaky side... erm...siamese triplets... difficult surgery required, whoa :shock: !! ;)
But I am happy to see you so many times in self-portraits.
Wouldn't you think THIS could be a good one fore the ARTY FARTY self-portrait thread in the Off Topics? Or as well for the self-portrait thread in these very Photo Themes?

Thanks!

JonMikal (wait, I think it was C.A.G.E.--I get so confused) gave me a great idea with his 10 fold one. I just need to find the right place to do it, but if I can pull it off, it will be awesome!!! Stay tuned.

Most reactions

Back