Multiple versions of one upload

logon1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a site where I need to upload images that people can download and use for PC desktops. This is simple enough, but can it be done by just uploading one image and creating the different screen sizes by adding multiple upload image transactions to the same file field? Thanks!

Hmmm... do you mean is there a system by which you can upload one image that then resizes it to various screen sizes?

I don't think there is, at least nothing comes to mind. I think you may have to upload the variously sized files individually.

You sure can, use PHP and the GD or ImageMagik tools. However you are looking at a lot of coding. Im sure if you looked hard enough you could find some GPL or similar code that you could modify a lot easier.

Hi guys,

I have a site where I need to upload images that people can download and use for PC desktops. This is simple enough, but can it be done by just uploading one image and creating the different screen sizes by adding multiple upload image transactions to the same file field? Thanks!

Yes! I use www.imageupload.com for uploading my images. It’s provides lots of facilities to upload images. I have joined many forums and blogs so I’m continue using this site. I would prefer you this site. Hope this will help you. Good luck!

Wow, a question by a user with one post, then an answer by a user with one post- WHAT ARE THE ODDS???

Of course the site is littered with adsense ads by Google.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back