Mum......: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Ok I was a bit bored..........This was the result!

22mum2.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

like how it fills the frame, nicely done :thumbup:

Excellent shot Photo girly. Ya know...you should collect all these shots you have done like this and try to do greeting cards. It would look killer. ..o.k. killer may not be the right word there:lol:

Chiller said:
Excellent shot Photo girly. Ya know...you should collect all these shots you have done like this and try to do greeting cards. It would look killer. ..o.k. killer may not be the right word there:lol:

I know juuuuuusssst the person for prose ... ;)

Nice shot ... then again, I love all your flower shots!

I love how you composed this awesome lookin flower in the frame. Very nice photograph and I agree with Chiller about the greeting cards, you do this very well.

M @ k o said:
I love how you composed this awesome lookin flower in the frame. Very nice photograph and I agree with Chiller about the greeting cards, you do this very well.

See Photo girly. I can see these on a rack someplace. And Anicole is a schmokin writter too. Go for it:thumbup: :thumbup:

anicole said:
I know juuuuuusssst the person for prose ... ;)

Nice shot ... then again, I love all your flower shots!

Maybe we should talk about it Nicole. I'm a writer myself...If your interested maybe I could send you something! And I'd love to read some of your stuff too!;) :D

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement everyone!!:hugs: :hugs:

photo gal said:
I got bored three times yesterday! (double entendre intended!)

ok..now your just braggin'..... :mrgreen:

some of us havent been bored in a long long while....

sweet shot, girlfriend... really sweet... i love the fact that so much black is under the flower....this is really cool...

nicely composed... love the b/w!
please be bored more often.. love seeing your stuff :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back