music help for site!!!

Nessy024

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone! i have a major dilemma....I have 1 site, 1 page to use for my nightclub photography & my other pictures like newborns, engagements boudoir etc. whats a good song something with a cool beat but happy feel to it for the slideshow?? this is what I have now....I DON'T WORRY I WILL BE CHANGING THE BABY PICTURES AND MUSIC BEFORE I START THE NIGHTCLUB PHOTOGRAPHY! LOL Vanessa Julie Photography but any advice or suggestions would be so helpful!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Most of the time that I'm browsing the web I'm listening to music. Right now I'm listening to a new recording I just picked up of Turandot. It's wonderful! If I come across your site and music begins to play it will mix with the music I'm already hearing. The combination of the two will sound horrible! And I'll instinctively grab my mouse and close my browser window to stop the offense. I'll likely have a few less than kind things to say about you under my breath and I certainly will not have seen your photos. What do you think the odds are then that I'll turn off my music and go back to your site?

Joe

I agree with the others! Music starts.. I either close the site, or cuss at it, and turn my music down. Not a positive thing!!!

ok ok i was researching a big and ill agree it is annoying....but then how about a look or design for it....im using zenfolio so im kind of limited....

Oh noes, just don't. Everyone hates music on webpages.

Ok juhtswrgf kijt l'k juhg iz, nisbleas krtchbot nog nofing havnrd blemnish wortlbr sprtrz.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back