My 1st Chicago Trip

rhommel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.canonphotographers.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken @ the Millenium Park in Chicago. It was raining that day, but i couldnt resist taking this shot! This is what I came to Chicago for!

Wow, cool. What is that big chrome thing? Are htos epeople under it?! It must be huge and VERY shiney. And where are you in the reflection?!

Wow, cool. What is that big chrome thing? Are htos epeople under it?! It must be huge and VERY shiney. And where are you in the reflection?!

i am @ the bottom right corner on the 1st photo and i think the bottom left on the 2nd

Also your first image looks JUST like a painting. It's a good thing but odd.

thanks!

It appears as if he is a millenium park. Wich would be the location of the Giant Bean. Great work. The first one is a real eye catcher.

The Bean (or as its's officially known The Cloud Gate) is awsome. Maybe it should have it's own thread.

Your shots are fantastic.

great shots. its too bad that they're becomming sooooo common these days. Just imagine if you were the first and only person to be able to take photos of it? wouldnt that be awesome? Still, really good photos though. i hope to maybe one day travel to the great bean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back