My 1st International Wedding?!?!?!

GFruge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You guys are a bit harsh, but I'm a big boy. Really just wanted to share this for the story. I did this shoot as a favor for one of my friends. He married a girl here in Louisiana, but she's from Moldova (close to Russia). Her family was unable to attend due to financial reasons and since it's so hard for outsiders to get a VISA. Nevertheless, the entire family stayed awake @ 2:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. to watch the entire ceremony via Skype. At one point, the DJ plugged into the laptop and the family played local Moldovan music and the bride was able to listen and see her family. What a story!!! Also, I'm a big fan of Selective Coloring as shown below. C&C welcome.

Lyncca,

Of course this is not all of the photos I shot for the wedding. Actually these 3 of the few hundred that were shot and delivered, were the only ones with selective coloring. I just decided to put these on here to share. The selective coloring done with the family on the computer screen with the bride and groom in the background was the highlight of the family not being able to be physically present, but was there for the complete ceremony. I looked at this photo in complete color and decided to take this route as it stood out and the eyes are immediately drawn to the screen to see what's going on there. After the viewer has seen whats primary on the photo, the next thing the eyes are drawn to is the brides expression.

Only 3 were done with selective coloring of the complete selection of photos. However, when shooting any subject, I atleast do one photo in selective coloring just to add a variety. People are pretty impressed with these simple photos. Bettet yet, it could be that I live with a bunch of southerners that's surprised by anything they haven't seen before. It tickles them and they usually buy these photos.

For example, this lady went crazy over this photo and bought dozens for the family:

Most reactions

Back