wajdiphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wajdiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

i am working on my website. As Karl Taylor said in one of his video, i did it with squarespace template.

my link is

Fashion photography Photographie de mode

please tell me what do you think

i am still adding photos, menu and text

but really i need your advice while finishing it

Thanks alot

I think you're off to a good start. Your work is very nice, but I think the layout of the 'site could stand a little refinement. I would suggest grouping all of the categories of your work under a 'Portfolio' or similar heading, and expanding your 'About' page, or adding an additional page to provide some information on your services, cost, etc. Additionally, I would lose the Hotmail e-mail and use one with your domain name in it. Lastly, it might be worth having someone who is a fluent English speaker proof-read your text for spelling, grammar and syntax. There are no huge issues, but some minor errors, which, if corrected would add an increased element of professionalism to the appearance of your 'site.

Your opening page should not be one of the categories. Pick 2 or three of you absolutely best photos from any of the categories and feature them on your home page. Then have the categories menued. Your killing the eyes of the first time viewr with too much!

I think you're off to a good start. Your work is very nice, but I think the layout of the 'site could stand a little refinement. I would suggest grouping all of the categories of your work under a 'Portfolio' or similar heading, and expanding your 'About' page, or adding an additional page to provide some information on your services, cost, etc. Additionally, I would lose the Hotmail e-mail and use one with your domain name in it. Lastly, it might be worth having someone who is a fluent English speaker proof-read your text for spelling, grammar and syntax. There are no huge issues, but some minor errors, which, if corrected would add an increased element of professionalism to the appearance of your 'site.
Thank you for your time spent on my website
for the layout i have used the same as Dynamic product & still life photography
Fashion is using the same template but starting with a photo and not thumbnails.
i have a friend in Uk working on my About page
on Monday i will get the email adresse. squarespace dosent provide it free with the domain name.
the site is only 3 days old. I am sure i have tomuch work to do built a good quality one

Thanks you again

Your opening page should not be one of the categories. Pick 2 or three of you absolutely best photos from any of the categories and feature them on your home page. Then have the categories menued. Your killing the eyes of the first time viewr with too much!
ok i am working on it now
still confused which photo to use as a home page
i will do some tests
Thank you

i will do some tests
Thank you
Consider a gallery of a few of your aboslute best; one of each genre in an auto-loading/scrolling slide show.

i will do some tests
Thank you
Consider a gallery of a few of your aboslute best; one of each genre in an auto-loading/scrolling slide show.

for now i just put 1 photo as a home page or maybe will use 2 photos side by side
then i will see what www.squarespace.com Template offer me as alternative options as (slide show or carousel....)
or maybe i will do a design in photoshop with few photos
what do you think

Hello,

i am working on my website. As Karl Taylor said in one of his video, i did it with squarespace template.

my link is

Thanks alot

I clicked on the fashion section; I like that when I all the pictures have been viewed, they are then shown again together - that is a nice idea.

Hello,

my link is

Thanks alot

I clicked on the fashion section; I like that when I all the pictures have been viewed, they are then shown again together - that is a nice idea.
Thanks Xenskhe

i was with a friend (a french developer) he told to use the first menu without a portfolio, as he said, Its better for google indexing and robots. And after some times i can change it back.
i am confused how google work
now I am renaming and optimizing all photos :ambivalence:

i was with a friend (a french developer) he told to use the first menu without a portfolio, as he said, Its better for google indexing and robots. And after some times i can change it back.

Maybe this is useful to you.
I don't have Adobe reader on this PC, but I'm pretty sure this is the document:
d2eeipcrcdle6.cloudfront.net/seo-cheat-sheet.pdf

Maybe this is useful to you.
I don't have Adobe reader on this PC, but I'm pretty sure this is the document:
d2eeipcrcdle6.cloudfront.net/seo-cheat-sheet.pdf
Thank you for the link. its interesting :trink39:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back