lextalionis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.motleypixel.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey gang,

This seems like the appropriate forum to talk about this. I started this site 4 months ago: http://www.motleypixel.com/reviews/

Not hard to figure out what the site is aimed at doing, esp. if you read the first image description.

Point here is that there are currently 13 contributors (photographers) from around the world (New Zealand, Iceland, South Africa, French Guiana, Germany, and Singapore to name a few) and they all really like the idea.

I hope to have a condensed and easy-to-sort through library of sample photographs per the lens they were taken. Along with all of that, it includes the photographer's plugs (signature, website, etc.) and EXIF data in one simple view.

It's growing and I look forward to it growing even more. Of course I don't believe it will ever be profitable for me...but what the heck...its fun.

-Roy

Nice site...I really like the idea. Especially because I am starting to research lenses right now. I think I plan on getting a Canon 5d and I'm trying to figure out which lenses to get with it.

Nice shots on the site...I've got it bookmarked!

Thanks Marcus!

I'd say the 16-35 f/2.8 L II, 24-70 f/2.8 L and the 70-200 f/2.8 L IS lenses should be a great combo for the 5D ;-)

I added 3 more lens sample photo series yesterday: Canon 50mm 1.4, Canon 70-200mm f/4 IS, and the Tamron 90mm Macro.

-Roy

Most reactions

Back