My Air Conditioning Died!!!

59.gif
You rang?

Hope you're feeling like this --->
qq.png
soon

Only because you have the best smilies on the forum! :D

Thanks. The house is cooling down. My neighbor is a life saver! :hail:

Hey Christina, I had a similar problem at my shop. 91 degrees inside because the idiots that replaced the filter (on top of the building) forgot to re-tighten the fan belt and as you can imagine, the AC was not pumping much air inside. Had a tech add a little more freon and tightening the belt and now we're doing fine.

But... I feel your pain, glad it's over.

don't have A/C at all ... A/C is mostly used in cars and in labs in Germany (and most of Europe), not in private homes.

So what's your next excuse for the drinkie poos???

And how about those poolside photos, huh? Don't dangle the carrot if we can't taste the fruit (or vegatable in this case..... it was just a silly play on words anyway....not meant to offend.... is she laughing guys?).

:lmao:

I hear in Phoenix what you really want is a swamp cooler...

What's a swamp cooler?

The AC has died in my truck. It has a tendency to leak. Time to get a charging kit. I haven't driven hardly at all until this week.
Same. I charged it last week, which it was hitting 95 F outside. I turned it on this week and it's dead. Definitely a leak. Lucky for me, after the 95 days, we were seeing temps in the 60's this week.

I had to pull the condensor when I welded an entire new front end on my car. I am hoping that I didn't have the fittings tightened enough and that's why it leaked and was blowing hot air a week after charging it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back