my aunty, Wanda

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
this is my aunty, Wanda, shes almost 90, and shes the most brave and proud person ive met. I love how she makes jokes of her age (even tho im sure it doesnt make her that happy), and i think that if im ever 90 i would love to be like her.

P5200953pcb2mmm.jpg

P5200950colcb3mmm.jpg

P5200960pbladkolorekimmm.jpg

a.

She looks to be a very special lady your Aunty Wanda! She has such an expressive face, I like the pics. Perhaps a slight touch of contrast too give them a boost would be of benifit though.

Lovely - special photographs of someone obviously very special to you. My nan is turning 94 next month and is still sharp as a tack god luv her! I love the wisdom behind each wrinkle x

Mindii, AprilRamone - Thank you -:)
hmm...maybe its because of the new monitor i work on, im not used to it yet...
- i can see the details at the shadows, in fact i was even wondering if the shadows are not 'too bright'..strange...i think i have to ask someone to check it out for me once again! -:)
i was thinking about adding more contrast to these shots, but ive decided to leave them like this, cause for some reason ive had a feeling that it would take the 'emptiness' (mood) away from it...but maybe i should check out the monitor! ha ha

thanks!

I love these!!! My Grandma will be 90 on her next birthday!! She is such a hoot.....tells the raunchiest jokes and got her first tattoo at 80.....she now has 4 and last year she got her nose pierced and wears a diamond stud in it! There is sooooo much to be learned from women like her and your Aunty Wanda........BTW my Mom's name was Wanda!!! You captured her wonderfully!! : )

Stunning photos! The last two really draw me in. She seems like a wonderful woman!

photo gal said:
I love these!!! My Grandma will be 90 on her next birthday!! She is such a hoot.....tells the raunchiest jokes and got her first tattoo at 80.....she now has 4 and last year she got her nose pierced and wears a diamond stud in it! There is sooooo much to be learned from women like her and your Aunty Wanda........BTW my Mom's name was Wanda!!! You captured her wonderfully!! : )

:shock: ....and i thought that my aunty behaves youth, cause she still drives her car!! ha ha - give a hug to your Grandma, cause she must be a fantastic lady!
oh, and i was sure that Wanda is a polish name! ha ha

thank you for your kind words, guys, it means alot to me,cause those pics are special for me!
thanks!:hug::

anja

Most reactions

Back