My avatar

Matty-Bass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's my avatar, and I didn't really intend to make this a good picture. Took it myself with a crappy point & shoot Kodak digital. Here it is original and inverted black and white. I like to paly around with gradients and lots of filters in photoshop. A little hobby which could be useful if i get a digital slr.

Crits please! I can handle it, good practice. :er: Edit: Cropped ;)

Ok second pic, my favourite. EDIT: Cropped as well ;)

I'm a punk rocker, I have long hair. And i don't have tits ;) No offence taken. But can you like crit the pic and not me? lol

Matty-Bass said:
I'm a punk rocker, I have long hair. And i don't have tits ;) No offence taken. But can you like crit the pic and not me? lol

in your original post you said the pic wasn't intended to be critiqued, so we'll stick with you.....now, clear it up for us; you're a boy or girl with no t**s? :shock: :biglaugh:

cool pic btw

change my mind, go ahead and crit :p I need tips for my actual photography.

I'm a guy :p

And thx.

i like both. most negative images catch my attention as they tend to bring attention to areas otherwise overlooked; like your moles for instance :shock: i like the low tilt on the hat; leaves me with a bit of mystery. all in all a good pic both verted and inverted :p

keep em coming! :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice! In my opinion, the moles kind of distract me. I never noticed them at first. I actually edited them out in photoshop, however. But it's no problem, because I only edited them on the inverted one. I have the original, which i can just invert again.

lol I see what you mean. I didn't think it was as noticeable in the dark. ;)

Most reactions

Back