My babies

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all. Some portraits of my 2 most prized possessions... My boy is 'such' a camera-lover which certainly comes in handy but my girl is great when 'she' wants to be. She has a thing of not looking into the camera... so if you are wondering why she is looking away in a few... it is because 'she' wants too!!:( In the last one, Jay insisted we put the pedestal fan on to make his hair 'crazy' and he basically pretended he was a rock-star/supermodel.... he is soooooo funny.... Cant wait to wave these around at his 21st x I am using these plus another few to make a 2007 calendar for my mum for xmas Comments and critique appreciated. x

#1...

023.jpg

#2...

022.jpg

#3... when i capture her hearty laugh, it doesnt bother me that she is looking away from the camera..

028.jpg

#4...

032.jpg

#5...

049.jpg

#6... my brown-eyed girl x

058.jpg

#7... my shy boy!

04xx.jpg

Thanks for looking... hoping to hear your views x jemma x

What a fun series! #3 & 7 stand out to me. Adorable children!

Love them all! Your little boy is going to be a heart breaker ^__^ and your little girl is SOO adorable. :) Cutest pics.

Those are really great. Cute kids!

I like the b/w shots the best. #3, 5, and 7 are my favorites. Great expressions!

These are great shots. I like them all!!!!!! As always you have done a great jobs!!!!

oooooo... thanks guys!!!...these are without a doubt my very favourite subjects.... was stoked that Chloe actually co-operated for this shoot. Thanks for the comments x

#3 is great! i can almost hear her laugh when i look at it.

Most reactions

Back