My BABY baby...

Evertking

How do I turn this thing on?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_7002small.jpg

Fantastic shot. Love the shallow depth of field with the near eye in focus (pin sharp too) and the other surrendering to the bokeh. The expression is to die for and the conversion works well. This is simply a wonderful shot.

Which lens did you take this with? I've been musing about a fast portrait lens for a while for trying this type of shot. (Probably gonna go for either the Canon 85mm f/1.2 or more likely the absolutely stunning Sigma 105mm f1/4 Art).

Fantastic shot. Love the shallow depth of field with the near eye in focus (pin sharp too) and the other surrendering to the bokeh. The expression is to die for and the conversion works well. This is simply a wonderful shot.

Which lens did you take this with? I've been musing about a fast portrait lens for a while for trying this type of shot. (Probably gonna go for either the Canon 85mm f/1.2 or more likely the absolutely stunning Sigma 105mm f1/4 Art).
It's the 85 1.2 but the 85 1.8 is a really good lens and just as sharp and saves ya cash. Yeah, the 105mm... I have daydreamed about that one. I just wish I had a camera with the eyes auto focus lol.... Oh, don't over look the canon 135mm f2... If I could find a buyer, I would consider selling my 85 1.2 and just keep the 135mm. Now that is an amazing lens

It's the 85 1.2 but the 85 1.8 is a really good lens and just as sharp and saves ya cash. Yeah, the 105mm... I have daydreamed about that one. I just wish I had a camera with the eyes auto focus lol.... Oh, don't over look the canon 135mm f2... If I could find a buyer, I would consider selling my 85 1.2 and just keep the 135mm. Now that is an amazing lens

I took the plunge last night and ordered the 105 Art. My credit card is still crying at my cruely to it:D

I took the plunge last night and ordered the 105 Art. My credit card is still crying at my cruely to it:D
Congratulations!! Look like it is an amazing lens. Do you use Canon?

Yeah, Canon. I was gonna go for the 85mm f/1.2L but although it's a sublime lens it's getting a bit dated, being first produced in 2006 I believe. The reviews for the Sigma are awesome and the iq, sharpness, bokeh and over all performance seems to outclass everything in the range. Sure there's cons too, size, weigh and no stabilisation but I can live with that, being used to hand holding the 500mm f/4:D;)

Yeah, Canon. I was gonna go for the 85mm f/1.2L but although it's a sublime lens it's getting a bit dated, being first produced in 2006 I believe. The reviews for the Sigma are awesome and the iq, sharpness, bokeh and over all performance seems to outclass everything in the range. Sure there's cons too, size, weigh and no stabilisation but I can live with that, being used to hand holding the 500mm f/4:D;)
Yeah, I would think it would feel like a feather. The longest lens I own is a 135mm and I find myself at times wishing I had a longer lens.

Adorable baby, no doubt

Thanks everyone. He is my baby boy.

Most reactions

Back