My Baby Girl

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She's getting old (12) but very healthy. Never have taken her to the vet since I pulled her out of the Chicago Animal Shelter. Never been sick, only sweet. I love her so much. She loves to be rubbed. Shot with my Nikon P7100.

DSCN0527.JPG

Lovely creature. I can nearly hear the tolerant cat chirp (that I get when I take cat pictures anyways.)

Lovely creature. I can nearly hear the tolerant cat chirp (that I get when I take cat pictures anyways.)
My other cat who passed a year ago, chirped and was very vocal. This one barely makes sounds, when she does, they are peeps.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My other cat who passed a year ago, chirped and was very vocal. This one barely makes sounds, when she does, they are peeps.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I sometimes forget that not everyone has meez mixes...who NEVER shut up. Never.

Peeps are cute. I once had a guy who peeped and meeped. He was a sweetheart of a cat.

She's so pretty! :586:

My girls aren't big talkers, either, but they trill and chirp a lot. I do actually hear their squeaky little meows much more often now when they're a little older (they turned 5 in April) than when they were little.

Most reactions

Back