my baby girl

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is Jacey McKenzie. It's from the same series as the one I already posted but since she wasn't looking I had not given it any thought. Then I looked back through and thought... but this is her, so curious. So I thought I'd share. :wink:

jaceyframe.jpg

no? nothing? I still didn't get it? lol

hmmm. I really guess not . hahahahahahahah ok then I'll leave this one go now. :lol:

I like the sparkle in the eyes. I'm guessing that was done in ps and it's a nice touch. The skin tone? I know you were going for a washed out color look, but the skin has a green tint too it and doesn't look too healthy or another way to say it is it's not flattering and this cutie deserves better.

Can you post the original shot?

Lastly, the baby in her hands does take away from the shot a bit. If she was hugging it or it was facing out it would be better.

Mike V

thanks for commenting. I accidentally screwed up and didnt 'save as' but hit just 'save' instead so it replaced the original (damnit) and the sparkle in the eyes was with a filter on the camera. I love that thing!
This particular photo was an accident but you are right. It would have been better to have the baby facing out. She had been eating it in the moments before I took the photo. And... she looks sickly even in regular lighting LOL she is the palest child I have ever seen.
Also... I dont think my monitor is the best for being able to tell what things really look like. When I get them printed I'm like ew! yuck wtf. How can I fix it to knwo waht everyone else sees. Cause in mine it has a pink tone, rather than a green one. Again, thanks for giving me your input. :) It is much appreciated!

1_5.jpg

I tryed to get some color back for you. I don't know how good it is compared to the one you deleted but it may help.

Mike V

awe that is very sweet. I love it thank you so much. Hey - she looks awake and colorful lol.

Cute pic, but very underexposed! I tried to work with in PS but couldn't.

well guys I just calibrated my monitor and it turns out it was really messed up! Cause even the good photos i saw on here before i did it are now GREAT ones! haha. And yes, my daughter is green in that picture - :lmao: Damn!

amazing what calibrating will do, isn't it? lol :)

i tried to work with it too but couldn't get the green out successfully. it looks like you're using the onboard flash. when external flash is cost prohibitive, i've read of some people sticking stiff white papers into their hot shoe to bounce the flash away from subject. that will help create more natural catchlights.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back