My backyard... And a new try with the Bimmer

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still using the Canon A630... I tried some of the suggestions you guys gave me, hopefully my flower pics turned out better this time. I also tried a new one with the M3 bimmer. As always please let me know what I can do to get better, I'm here to learn... thanks for looking!

1. (Kinda a test shot with fake flowers)
Fake.jpg

2. (A leaf in my bird pool)
Leaf.jpg

flower1-1.jpg

Flower3.jpg

Flower4.jpg

flower2-1.jpg

7. (used your suggestions and tried again... better?)
E36.jpg

I love all of these. #5 seems a bit out of focus. Great job though!

Separation! yes!

Good composition, the sky is blown out though. What you can do is take two exposures, and layer them and than use a layer mask and the paintbrush to reveal a properly exposed sky. the picture isn't bad though just because of that.

Separation! yes!

Good composition, the sky is blown out though. What you can do is take two exposures, and layer them and than use a layer mask and the paintbrush to reveal a properly exposed sky. the picture isn't bad though just because of that.

Thanks alot! I'll try that... You give me great feedback! How are the others?

you are a quick learner, you def made improvements over your last group of photos. great job, composition is on point, very nice pictures.

you are a quick learner, you def made improvements over your last group of photos. great job, composition is on point, very nice pictures.

Thanks alot!

Most reactions

Back