My backyard

Evertking

How do I turn this thing on?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
james_cason2_1613635164167.jpg

Stuck at home due to the snow and... Well, this happened.
Hope everyone is having a good night!!

James

Well, it's not as messy as mine. Severe lack of unnecessary sheds and dog poop:D

Great lead in with the long shadows, lovely atmospheric light and I love the starburst of the sun peeping round the tree. All over, a pretty pleasing shot.

I like this shot a lot. The leading lines pointing to the sunburst, the contrast in the fg and the exposure on the warm bg all make for a great pic.

nice image but why not straighten it ?? o_O, downloaded, tried, it looks way more natural while straightened

Very nice. Great colors throughout and as noted, nice leading lines.

beautiful backyard! and a great photo too!

nice image but why not straighten it ?? o_O, downloaded, tried, it looks way more natural while straightened

The telephone pole in the background looks vertical to me. As do many of the trees.

The telephone pole in the background looks vertical to me. As do many of the trees.

Pole doesn't have to be vertical, maybe it's a little off .. what matters is the picture as whole .. first what just hit me was - it's just off .. and the first impression matters

james_cason2_1613635164167-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back