My Beautiful Wife!!!

I think it is apparent the poster did not come here for photography technique reviews, and I must disagree that there is overt negativity on here. I have shown photos of my wife on here and people were very decent about it, and they were very kind regarding constructive criticism of the photo itself.

<Moderated>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is apparent the poster did not come here for photography technique reviews, and I must disagree that there is overt negativity on here. I have shown photos of my wife on here and people were very decent about it, and they were very kind regarding constructive criticism of the photo itself.
<Moderated>

WOW! Really?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that you have taken a subject you are emotionally attached to and fiercely protective of, and displayed her in some suggestive poses, on a photography forum. The feedback you are getting is, for the most part, photography feedback. It's not an attack on your wife. Nobody is calling her a hag. Personally I think her clothing choice may not have been the most flattering for her shape, but if she's comfortable and wiling the go for it! However- when you post images- on a photography forum- you should expect feedback of said photography.
I do get that part. That's why I brought them back. Thanks.

Don't let the haters get you down. People on TPF tend to concentrate on the negatives and forget to mention the positives.

They're not the best work ever, but there's a lot to like here. She's a cutie pie, and these are pretty flattering photographs. I think she can learn a few things about posing and you can learn a few things about lighting that will make a new shoot better, and it'll be a great fun process for both of you. You might even get some helpful tips on TPF, although I wouldn't count on it! Not only are many of the people here nit-picky wieners, they're actually pretty terrible photographers as well. Not all of them, and not even all the negative nellies. Just most of them.

Keep up the good work, and have fun with your lovely bride!

You nailed it!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree!!!! I really appreciate you taking the time!!!!

<Moderated>

I guess your photos were more "professional" than mine? Boo!!! Just messing....
It's all good. Hey, I did bring them back and I'm trying to be more understanding. No love?

Most reactions

Back