My Beautiful Wife!!!

shadowlands

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wow, does your wife know you put all these on an internet forum?
Indeed! She gave me permission to post them on flickr a while back. I keep her posted on the status, etc.
She's a great sport about it! I only want my wife to be my model.
Gracias!

PS... just added you on flickr....

Honest critique?

These look like well lit sexy snapshots.

You want critique on comp, but not posing. Those kind of go hand in hand when it comes to portaiture.

The second to last is the best, but the hair in the face kind of kills it.

Meh. Lovely wife, not the best shoot. Lots of dead space on the first 3. Second set of 3 look overexposed. 3rd set of 3, hot spots and the last one of that set of 3 (on the wooden boardwalk) look like it was taken with a camera phone.

Last 2 are the strongest for me. She looks relaxed, lighting is a bit harsh, but not bad. Thanks for posting.

Something about the lighting eats away her skin tone in 4-6 and makes her look like a different person. I mean I assume that the darker tone is her real tone.

Honest critique?

These look like well lit sexy snapshots.

You want critique on comp, but not posing. Those kind of go hand in hand when it comes to portaiture.

The second to last is the best, but the hair in the face kind of kills it.

Thanks Big Time!!!
The hair in the face thing... I know... I had one without but it turned out bad. Boo!
She liked the hair in the face thing... so she won!!!

Hey everyone... again, I wasn't looking for much in the way of critisism. Just wanted to share with you all.

Hey everyone... again, I wasn't looking for much in the way of critisism. Just wanted to share with you all.

Then you might want to change your introduction to the series as you put:

Constructive criticism on my lighting, technique, etc, is fine, especially if I can learn and improve from it.

BTW, she's very nice looking. Better portraits/technique would show her off even better. Thanks again for posting.

So you just posted these to show us your hot wife? :sexywink:

Something about the lighting eats away her skin tone in 4-6 and makes her look like a different person. I mean I assume that the darker tone is her real tone.

I have to agree and

I see a glow halo on some where the contrast is just over the threshold
# 6 for example where the top meets the skin, it's just too much of a contrast to be pleasing to my eyes.......don't get me wrong, overall, I like the lighting and what you were going after without being a key type image, but highlighting and no blending tones (knee, shin etc) is not so pleasing.

Then you might want to change your introduction to the series as you put:

Constructive criticism on my lighting, technique, etc, is fine, especially if I can learn and improve from it.

BTW, she's very nice looking. Better portraits/technique would show her off even better. Thanks again for posting.

Thanks for taking the time!!!

Sorry, change of heart... I'm just keeping my images on flickr for now...
peace out

Last edited:
WTF is up with this post? The images were deleted. They were just up 10 minutes ago.

Most reactions

Back