Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bride and Groom

IMG_0702.jpg

A Sly Smile...
IMG_0737.jpg

There's Always Time to Stop and Smell The Flowers.

IMG_0820.jpg

Flowers Around Her Head

IMG_0852.jpg

Peaceful Couple

IMG_0890colorreversecoupleshot.jpg

Hands

IMG_0884.jpg

Captain Morgan Anyone??

IMG_0813.jpg

Victorian Style

IMG_0871portraitgray.jpg

Cutting of the Cake

IMG_1026.jpg

Want Some Flowers?

IMG_0842.jpg

Charlie's Angels

IMG_0855.jpg

Beautiful Bride

IMG_1033.jpg

*Note- The Bride made all of the wedding clothes herself!! The dress, bridemaids dresses, and the groomsmens shirts and vests. Just wanted to share because for me it makes the pictures even more beautiful*

these aren't really doing anything for me. the pics look flat and of bad quality. some of these have bad backgrounds. the selective color doesn't work for that shot. sorry.

but kudos to the bride for making all the clothes. not in my taste, but she did a great job.

these aren't really doing anything for me. the pics look flat and of bad quality. some of these have bad backgrounds. the selective color doesn't work for that shot. sorry.

but kudos to the bride for making all the clothes. not in my taste, but she did a great job.

thank you for the feedback. I have a lot to learn :) This was my first wedding!

Some people have all the friggin' luck!!!! Why can't I ever get a wedding with something besides a white dress???? I have to admit that you've not shot them quite the way I would, but at the end of the day, everyone looks happy and you've captured the moment!

Some people have all the friggin' luck!!!! Why can't I ever get a wedding with something besides a white dress???? I have to admit that you've not shot them quite the way I would, but at the end of the day, everyone looks happy and you've captured the moment![/QUOTE]

I agree completely with this.
It was your first wedding, and the technical portion may not be 100%, the mood is definitely there. Some of those images can be resolved with editing.

Well...uh.... you show at least at attempt at trying to get some nice images. The want to learn is often the most important component in any photographer's growth.

These shots though come off as snapshots instead of photos, mainly due to the lack of composition and some technical issues.

I like the idea of the smile shot, getting in close to capture that moment. However, your image is very noisy and I dont really like the bottom of the frame. What were your settings during the event?

The stop and smell the flowers would be a great idea if you got in much closer. Having her centered and small like that in a scene that is right in green and such makes me wonder if she is the subject or is the scene the subject. Get in closer on your subject. She doesnt look like she is smelling the flowers, she looks like she is smothering her face in them. Having the bouquet a bit lower and her eyes on the camera might work

Flowers around her head should also just have flowers around her head, no bust, no bouquet handle...

I like the basic composition of the peaceful image. You are in closer that most other shots. Watch out for cutting off hands and such at the edges of the frame. The selective colouring does not work and the eyes closed and heads tilted on each other give them more a look of sleeping than being at peace. Maybe have them in a hug or dancing close, her head on his shoulder, both their eyes closed. Good on you for the attempt, just keep working on the poses

The victorian image is probably the one I like the best. Its clean, not much background clutter and the pose isn't too bad I would however of had her more on the right of the frame than the left/center. When you have someone looking off camera, a rule of thumb is to have them look to the other side of the frame. So if you are placing them left, have them look right, and vice versa.

Beautiful bride is again too centered in the middle of the frame. Read up on the rule of thirds as a guideline to place subjects in a frame. Also, the flash doesn't help much here.

Keep on shooting

Most reactions

Back