My best friends wedding

geminigrl24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
866443337_l-1.jpg

I took this with my little hand held Nikon. The paid photographer's camera did not capture any of the colors in the background.

I think what the wedding guy was shooting for was the colors of the clothing. If that was off balance the bride and groom might have been mad. From the books I've been reading for weddings the focus is always on the subjects and the scenery is a second. It's all about making the subjects look their best on their special day.

No matter how good I get in photography I don't plan to ever do a wedding. If anyone asks me I'll decline. Miss out on a great opportunity but Id like to avoid an angry bride at all costs. ;-)

I don't plan to ever do a wedding. If anyone asks me I'll decline. Miss out on a great opportunity but Id like to avoid an angry bride at all costs. ;-)

Feel for me then - I have been asked by two brides that are difficult to refuse and one will be in Ely Cathedral!

Feel for me then - I have been asked by two brides that are difficult to refuse and one will be in Ely Cathedral!

You'll have your work cut out for you! Getting the lighting and everything in churches just so is tough work! You definitely look like you can do the job though if your member avatar is you. I hope you post some of what you did here after the shoot!

Churches are fine! recently posted a series of a First Communion - 15 eight year olds which included 9 Brides of Christ and I had to get shots of all of them as well as quite a few ery large groups afterwards! It is the people that are the problem!

Churches are no problem - it's the people! Recently appointed "official" photographer at a First Communion. Had to get pictures of all 15 children which included 9 Brides of Christ! Bright sunlight and white dresses for the group and family photos are usually the problem. Posted some here
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82767

Most reactions

Back