MY BEST SERIES YET, Peak District '07, [56K Beware]

Great composition all around. One suggestion though: You might want to look into getting a polarizer. There were a lot of shots that would have been amazing if it weren't for the blown out skies.

very nice series - like them all. Looks like you visited Castleton (Peveril castle) & Ladybower reservoir amongst other places ? - particularly like the water shots

simon

yea we had a cottage in castleton and cycled / walked from there to locations

Dude, the one with the dog looking over the cliff is AMAZING

i second that! ( or maybe third, not sure of anyone else )

i love this picture a lot. the dog looking over the edge shows just how huge and spaced out this place is. if this were mine, i would definately make a print of it.

great work!

give them numbers!!!! please ;)

many of these are really nice ... and i like the one with the dog staring into the landscape ... and those with lots of water in them :)

you were lucky with the light!

give them numbers!!!! please ;)

many of these are really nice ... and i like the one with the dog staring into the landscape ... and those with lots of water in them :)

you were lucky with the light!

ok ill number them xD

yea on the last day the light was amazing, the stormy clouds were coming over the reservoir but the hills were still in the full beam of the sunlight.

however when i went to the mam tor place th previous night there had been the most amazing sunset, but i was sat in a restaurant with no means of photographing it...

#4 #10 #11 are the ones that stand out for me very nice work, the others didn't really catch my attention, nothing really technically wrong with them for the most part, lets just say I wouldn't put them in a portfolio.

Duncan, well done!! The lighting in many of the landscape shots is just yummy. Faves? Mine are: 10, 11, 15, 21 and 23. Love the doggie pics too. It's great to see you doing some landscapes and with results like these, I eagerly look forward to seeing more.

Truly remarkable images. Nice work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back