My best shot so far

moorhe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, first thread ever :D

Im pretty new to photography so my best shot ever probably isnt a good thing.

Anyway i was wondering if you could give your thoughts on this picture i took with my fujifilm s5600 in manual mode. And if possible could you photoshop it up to make it look better, i cant afford photoshop. Its my best so far in my opinion but it still isnt very good. I crouched down onto the floor to get a different perspective, was this a good thing to do? what angle would have been better?

moorhe

Also how do i make the picture so it isnt just a url?

Thank you

how would i combat the softness issue? Is it an after the shot job? or was it a settings error on my part?

Im a pretty bad photographer so every bit of help is needed

bad isnt the right word, if anything a little inexperienced, the composition is there for the most part but it seems your shutter speed was fairly slow hence the blown out sky and camera shake what kind of camera do you have?

Fujifilm s5200/s5600 i inherited it from my dad after he passed away,

whats blown out? does it mean too white?

for the most part, yes, when your shutter is open too long it lets too much light in and the picture isnt properly exposed. the camera your using looks fairly good, you just need to work on manual instead of automatic, its the only way to learn. oh and just click aroundthe gallery section, your bound to learn something.

I wouldn't say it's a "bad" photo either. I did some quick (1-2 minutes) processing in PS and here's the outcome. Not much can be done about the blown out sky, but the softness could be cured.

2007_0707Ahrweiler0089.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back