My bestfriend's(my brother) wedding.

Onyx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
markyboy.jpg

we didnt have a real photographer so i was taking a few pics here and there. my brother was goofing off so i decided to take a pic.
lemme know what you think!!:blushing:

Ok, and I'm not trying to be a jerk here so sorry if it comes out harsh but I love the blk/white balance in this picture YET your editing is entirely too apparent around his body - especially his right arm (viewers left). Also, his expression and stance are very distracting. I know you said he was goofing around but you seem to have caught him in too serious of an awkward moment that its hard to see his humor through the picture. Not sure if that made sense. Anyway, it appears you were just having fun together so none of what I said really matters anyway! Congratulations on your new sister-in-law!

I am afraid that I have to agree on teh editing. It almost appears as if it were a cut and past from a different photograph. Good goofy capture though!

I think maybe the flash was set on hispeed sync hence the ghosting around his body. could be wrong about that tho. Either that or you went for DOF blur in PS.
Love the tones in this shot, as goofy as it is. make a nice candid in the back of the album...no offense. :)

Most reactions

Back