My Bi-weekly visit.....

Sweet images! Nice girl! (Barbie huh? ;)) Fun stuff!

Thanks man!

Thanks so much Bradster, and Ms. Bully. Appreciate you stopping in.

Ms.Bully....I dont need a name since I got a number. I will just call her Barbie.:lmao::lol::lmao: I think she likes that name. :D

Hahaha :lmao: Yeah my son saw the picture of her, and said..."wow!!! I can look at her all day" *sigh* :drool:And he is 7. :lmao:

Kids say the darnedest true things :lol:

So did the Dads. :lmao::lol::lmao:

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol: Yeah you should have heard my husband.. He heard my son say that she was hot! And my husband came up and said "Thats my boy!! You are right she IS HOT!!! :drool:" I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol: Yeah you should have heard my husband.. He heard my son say that she was hot! And my husband came up and said "Thats my boy!! You are right she IS HOT!!! :drool:" I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!
Glad to see he has him trained young. :lol::lmao::lol:

^^^ Still, I can't help wondering what Kev would say if your son asked for a Barbie doll for his birthday. :confused:

Ryan- is afraid of Barbie dolls, we threaten to buy them for him when he is being naughty.. But a REAL LIVE Barbie, is TOTALLY different. lol

I think I want to be a Ken doll.
7.gif

I would like to be a Barbie.. Have all the guys drooling over me.. That would be awesome! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back