My Black and White Shots

angelus984

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I want to share some of my b&w photos with you, C&C are welcome.

Thank you.

$4.jpg

$4.jpg

$4.jpg

Last edited:
#2 Wow! awesome!

#3 Intriguing, Part HRD?

Last edited:
Hi, now I have few new photos that I want to share with you.

They were taken with film camera Canon A1 and canon FD 50mm lens:

$4.jpg

$4.jpg

$4.jpg

$4.jpg

$4.jpg

The second photo would be very nice, except for the confusion at the bottom left hand side of the building. I wish you would have panned just little to the left. Other then that it's a technically nice photo with contrasty, crisp, clean tones, but that corner just ruins it for me.

The second photo would be very nice, except for the confusion at the bottom left hand side of the building. I wish you would have panned just little to the left. Other then that it's a technically nice photo with contrasty, crisp, clean tones, but that corner just ruins it for me.

Thank you Rick on your comment. The thing with the second is that I made that shot at 14mm, and that building was disorted. So I made a correction i PS... and with that correction, I lost that left side, unfortunately. Still have the original with the left side ;)

The thing with the second is that I made that shot at 14mm,
You have 14mm FD lens ? Prove it by selling it to me. :mrgreen:

No, I took the second photo in the first post with 14mm, and the lens for that photo was Zuiko Digital 14-54 f2.8-3.5 actually it was 28 if you take Olympus crop of 2x.

Sent from my HTC One X with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
DEFINITELY the second one in the first group is by far the best of the photos in my opinion! :) I'd like to see that one in color eve, the sky looks perfect.

The first ones not very good, faster shutter needed to stop the motion of his arms, and doesn't look like it was taken at the height of his ollie. But the rest are goooooood

Stunning clarity and exposure in #2. Silver Efex is an excellent aid.

The first ones not very good, faster shutter needed to stop the motion of his arms, and doesn't look like it was taken at the height of his ollie. But the rest are goooooood

I think the movement in the first photo enhances the photo. The photo is otherwise sharp and the slight blur in the skater's arms does a good job suggesting the action.

Joe

thank you all on your comments :)

@FanBoy, yes it is, Silver Efex is one excellent plugin :)

Most reactions

Back