DSC_0436.JPG
DSC_0436.JPG
DSC_0430.JPG
DSC_0442.JPG
DSC_0445.JPG
DSC_0450.JPG
DSC_0457.JPG
DSC_0459.JPG

I would shoot these type of photos at dawn beside a lake or a pond.The image would be more beautiful.In the images the weather is cloudy and it doesn't look so good.Try to shoot these photos at dawn when the sky is clear.

I think an empty (paved) parking lot would have been a better location. I'd also take a few minutes to straighten them out.

Love this body shape, would stick the new 3000cc turbo in it :) good on gas and very strong
Thank you! And I just got the car, more customizing soon to come!

I think an empty (paved) parking lot would have been a better location. I'd also take a few minutes to straighten them out.

I would shoot these type of photos at dawn beside a lake or a pond.The image would be more beautiful.In the images the weather is cloudy and it doesn't look so good.Try to shoot these photos at dawn when the sky is clear.

I agree, I'm taking more tomorrow! Thank you guys for the advice!

Love this body shape, would stick the new 3000cc turbo in it :) good on gas and very strong
Thank you! And I just got the car, more customizing soon to come!
The shape of this 5 series is my favorite of all the other previous and post this model.
I hope any modification you do will not be to alter or harm the beautiful original shape of this beauty.
If I owned it the only thing I would do is upgrade the engine, gear and other mechanical parts to make it more up to date with modern technology.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back