My Boredom!!!

I really really like the before shot. It gives a feel, its very hard to describe though. Its like the bike is saying "I belong here". Its a mix of the bike itself, the not-so-harsh lighting, its surroundings, and then a huge factor is the way you presented it that just makes me drool.

I love it

My explanation of my boredom. When I capture a photo and I know that I am going to manipulate it in PS, I already know exactly what I am going to do with it in PS. The rest of the time I figure out how I am going to accomplish this task, and then I just go do it. I already knew that I was trying to accomplish an almost studio like shoot for this photo, and what I did was just opened PS and let my brush to the rest. Sometimes it takes hours...sometimes days, I guess thats just how I work. But I like the fact that I can take an ordinary photo and turn it into something extraordinary in my eyes.

Now that is just awesome. I get bored and never think of cool things like this. There is a little bit of artist in you, I just know it. Great job.......

Most reactions

Back