My Brother...

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He just got back from surgery.... ugh... he looks pretty bad.

He had 7 teeth pulled. It was veryVERY crouded.

I've never seen anyone right after surgery, but he doesn't look good.
I just wish there was something I could do...

:(

LittleMan said:
He just got back from surgery.... ugh... he looks pretty bad.

He had 7 teeth pulled. It was veryVERY crouded.

I've never seen anyone right after surgery, but he doesn't look good.
I just wish there was something I could do...

:(

:( Aaaw. :(

I've been in your shoes! A few years back my mom got some virus that messed up her teeth (I was young, i don't remember what it was) and she had to have ALL her teeth pulled...they did it in steps..they'd do the lower right ones, then the next time, the upper left, and so on...so it took four sessions. She was MISERABLE for a very long time, not to mention embarrassed over having this done when she was quite a bit younger then when most people lose all their teeth.

And as for other kinds of surgery...I've had 6, not including oral surgery. It's not fun.

Ouch. I had to have 4 teeth out before I had my brace. The first 2 didn't hurt at all but the last two ached and bled for hours. I think the dentist did it on purpose :p

Give him my best wishes :)

OH Bless his heart!!!

I had two sets of baby teeth, two sets of permanent teeth and two sets of wisdom teeth (two sets of tonsils, too, but that's another story). Anyway ... they started removing my teeth surgically when I was nine and finally finished up when I was 16 ... my mom still has them all in a jar (she's sick like that ...)

I looked like I'd gone two rounds with Cindarella Man off and on 7 years.

Codeine and soup ... ice and sleep ...

Give him our best wishes. :hugs:

OUCH!

The pain only lasts for a few days and he will bounce right back. Be as good as new before you know it. Just take good care of him.

They gave him pain killers the size of horse pills.... lol it looks like they are working... he's up playing drums right now. :lol:

poor guy.

I've heared morphines pretty good!

ouch that was hurt..
I wish and I pary that your brother get will soon..

God Bless

Most reactions

New Topics

Back