My Brother's Wedding!

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm the oldest of 7 kids and on June 17th my brother who is exactly a year and a half younger than me got married to his longtime girlfriend. It was a big occasion for the family since he's the first of all of us to get married (including ALL of our cousins and there's around 30 of us I believe).
Here are some of my favorite shots. I was thinking that maybe I should just bite the bullet and clone out the tire marks on the sidewalk in the shots where I'm looking down on the bride and her bridesmaids. What do you guys think?
(P.S. I wasn't the official photographer for their wedding which was great since I don't have the best flash yet and I didn't want that added stress.)
1.)
Bride3BWwvignettePBresized.jpg

2.)
BrideSisterPBResized.jpg

3.)
BridesmaidsenhancedcolorsoftPBResiz.jpg

4.)
Bridesmaids2enhancedcolorsoftPBResi.jpg

5.)
Cake3wvignettePBResized.jpg

6.)
Cake8PBResized.jpg

7.) This would've probably been my favorite, but it's pretty blurry:(
Cake14PBResized.jpg

8.)
Church1BWwVignettePBResized.jpg

9.)
GroomsmenPBResized.jpg

10.)
JustMarried6PBResized.jpg

11.)
MomandBrideGettingReady3PBResized.jpg

12.) I was inspired by one of Cindy's awesome Bridal shots to take this shot.
GettingReady5PBResized.jpg

13.)
Reception24PBresized.jpg

14.)
Reception2enhancedcolorPBresized.jpg

15.)
JustMarried12PBResized.jpg

16.)
JustMarried18BWwVignettePBResized.jpg

#9 would've been perfect if you hadn't chopped old mate's feet off!! :lol:

The group shots are superb. :)

Thanks Xmetal...When I was composing that shot, I totally didn't even think about that!
Anyone else? I don't want to be THAT girl who is pining for some feedback, but this time I really am since I have another wedding coming up and I want to do better on that one!

Great Job!!!!!!!!!! I love your posing! Check the white balance on 10 and 15. I lovelovelove the little girl. Overall job is really top notch though.

Great job. I like the group shots, looks like they were having fun. I like the contrast of the church shot but it looks like a lot of the others could use a contrast boost. The little girl shot is just perfect.

Most reactions

Back