My BW obsession lately

CorrieMichael

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Baby toes and chubby little toddler hands = LOVE
$IMG_9170washdpibwmattefliplogo.jpg

Love it!! Would love to get something like this of my little girl but she is impossible to shoot.

The edge of the chair is very very bright and looks OOF.
The child's belly and a few toes are blown out.
I think the image is way too loosely cropped.

l3hy.jpg

I like this shot a lot. It is a detail shot. I am back and forth on Travelers crop. I think i like it both ways.

I disagree totaly. I think the Traveler may need a new monitor. I can see skin detail and I'm sure on a histogram nothing is blown. Cropping would take away from the scale of the photo showing the large chair and small child. Also, in lighting, not every single hair, dot, speckle, etc has to show. It is just fine if there is some reflection. Look through any fashion magazine and you'll see tons of it. The only thing I'd like to see is a bit more contrast. Great shot!

The edge of the chair is very very bright and looks OOF.
The child's belly and a few toes are blown out.
I think the image is way too loosely cropped.

l3hy.jpg

I think I would like a crop somewhere in between the original and Lew's crop. As for the hot spot, nobody's looking at the belly. I think it's a fine picture.

I got to go with traveler on this. Original is a great shot. Make the changes it will be a even greater shot. The belly, at least. While the feet and chair draw your immediate attention, as you look at it for a few seconds you cant miss the belly being blown out.

I think this is absolutely adorable and needs no changes. :D

I also think what traveler has said would make this shot even better, but in saying that i still like this a lot,

Most reactions

Back