My car's paint job...

phoenix_rising

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just picked her up from the shop Wednesday. What do you think?

DSC_0006-2.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0058-2.jpg

DSC_0018-2.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

Wow, an awful lot of photos here to look at. I'm not a big fan of the backdrops, they seem distracting to me. More imporatantly- why are you photographing a dirty car? Mud and dirt on the front bumper/hood and the wheel wells isn't pleasing to the eye. Great car though!

I'm not really a huge fan of two-toning myself.

Honestly. I'm sorry this sounds harsh. But the paint job doesn't do a thing for me. :confused:

I think it looks very nice! I certainly wouldn't turn it away if someone left it parked in my driveway for me! :thumbup:

the two-tone thing only looks good on sessanntas. i would have gotten an all black paint job but whatever turns your wheels (pun intended)

You definitely need a detailed wash prior to photos such as this, bug splatters on the hood and muddy wheel wells are indicitive of poor prep.... better backgrounds would also be an improvement.

If you're happy with the colors and paint job, then rock on bro.

yeah most of the photos look the same and are very grainy. makes the car look like crap honestly

I like the twotone, but with the car so dirty I makes it look horrid.

i like the idea but i think a darker color red with more of a pearl red.

oh, and the right set of wheels would make a world of diffrence too.

I like the paint scheme. The background in the last pics remind me of an old diner. Just need to detail the car better. I think #12 is pretty cool

Looks good! A buddy and I painted mine last month in a friends driveway. The famous Laguna Seca Blue you see on the BMW M3's. I did pretty much all the body work and designed and molded the front bumper... about 2 weeks worth of work in just the bumper.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back