My Cat hiding

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hehe - I love this... I took it a few days ago, but only just found it on my camera...

DSCF091302.JPG

Let me know what you think!

Awesome shot!!!!

the only thing i would change would maybe be to get in closer or use a tighter crop.... great work though!

md

nice one fading away! agree with mdowdy, a slightly closer crop would be cool, but hey I love the shot :thumbsup:

Crop tighter to the leaf and the cat; you are giving the viewer too much room to wander around in. I can ignore much of the grass and the bricks, but that drainpipe in the center top is just ugly. Also, never put anything red (wheel) at the edge of the frame unless you really want folks' eyes to spend a lot of time there.

Hey - thanks for all your thoughts... I hate cropping, because I can never get it in the same sort of ratio - and i like printing my photos...

But I did it anyway (keeping the original just in case though). What do you think of this one? I couldn't crop the wheel barrow leg out anymore without losing the top of the thing hes hiding in...

and someone asked "whats he hiding behind?"... It's a thing off a palm tree - just a branch or something...

Thanks!

splodgehiding_small.jpg

Most reactions

Back