My cat in a trashcan

Jimee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Title pretty much explains it all, he came into my room, knocked over the trashcan, and layed down in it. I rarely use it, and only for paper.

rascaltrashcan1sm.jpg

rascaltrashcan2sm.jpg

rascaltrashcan3sm.jpg

And now just two other shots of him:

rascalbeanbag2.jpg

He moved into this spot by himself, I didn't put the monkey's hand on him.
awwrascal.jpg

None are really composed very well, they were more taken for fun, plus with the trashcan shots I wasn't sure how much time I had until he left (ended up being around 15 minutes before he finally got out :p).

What a beautiful cat! What is his name?

Rascal, he weighs around 19 pounds, and likes to lay anywhere he gets tired. When he was younger he got the peanut butter jar I used to hold my frog when I changed his water, then walked around normally for a while looking like a space man (unforunately we don't have any pictures of it). I do have some other pictures of him laying around though:

rascal2.jpg

rascal5.jpg

rascal3.jpg

rascal.jpg

I'm a real sucker for the antics of cats. Follow one around for awhile with a camera and they will not disappoint -- at least as long as they're awake. Thanks for sharing these; made me smile real large. :D

Glad they made you smile, they made me smile too :) Next time I have some free time and it's cold/rainy out (and the weather's gonna be like that probably at least until next week) I'll follow him around and see what I can get.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back