Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5088191764_0956f877ba_b.jpg
[/url]
I may be lazy, but I haz an attenshun by ondionais, on Flickr[/IMG]

Nice capture. Off camera lighting?

hahah great pose

lol thats so cute:)

Thanks everyone! @cnutco, no, it was actually an SB400 on camera with a diffuser on and pointed up.

Thanks everyone! @cnutco, no, it was actually an SB400 on camera with a diffuser on and pointed up.

Nice. Got to love the little sb400. I still rock it from time to time.

I wonder if it is possible to fire one via a PocketWizard?

Nice. Got to love the little sb400. I still rock it from time to time.

I wonder if it is possible to fire one via a PocketWizard?

I am actually not that big a fan, I prefer the 600 at all times except when I am looking for portability. Although since I got the little diffuser it is performing a lot better.
I looked into the pocket wizard thing myself. My research indicated that you can with the appropriate optical sensor (B&H sells a couple of good ones). I never went ahead with it, but if you do let me know, I may revisit the idea.

I was talking to another photog around here about my old SB400 and he is the one that mentioned it. Sometimes he has trouble hiding the SB900 behind the subject and was toying with the idea. I may let use SB400 so he can try...

I will let you know the outcome...

This is so cute! I really like the picture because your cat seems to be very lazy but attentive as well!Additionally, she has a beautiful color.

That's how some big cats sit in trees. Your cat's a leopard in his own mind. Mine do this too, on the ends of the couch.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back