My Chauffer....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When he's not driving......... :lol:

7985-MyChauffer.jpg

Ah yeah, even chauffeurs sometimes need a rest, now don't they?

:biggrin:

nice picture!
how old is your "chauffeur"?
my parents always used to have Boxers, I love those dogs! But I thought it wasn't allowed anymore to cut their ears? (or is that just here)

Bullet is almost 4 years and has won many puppy shows and 6 blue ribbon first place adult shows. I don't show him any more because I do not appreciate how many of he show people treat their dogs. Their dogs are treated as businesses instead of the loving compainship that they are.

Only in Europe it not acceptable to crop a boxer's ears. Here ion the States it's OK.

Thanks for your comments.

His AKC registered name is "Secret Weapon" and Bullet is his call name.

I do, however, grant you permission to use the name "Bullet" when you get your boxer. :lol: :lol: Four more "Bullets and we'll have a six-shooter!! :lol:

Paul

acsonpg said:
His AKC registered name is "Secret Weapon" and Bullet is his call name.

I do, however, grant you permission to use the name "Bullet" when you get your boxer. :lol: :lol: Four more "Bullets and we'll have a six-shooter!! :lol:

Paul

HAHA! WOOT! Yeah sorry though... not going to have 5 dogs. I live in military housing.... :confused:

I'm still trying to learn about boxers. What is there temperament like? Are they pretty easy to train?

I'll have to show my hubby your puppy dog.

karissa said:
HAHA! WOOT! Yeah sorry though... not going to have 5 dogs. I live in military housing.... :confused:

I'm still trying to learn about boxers. What is there temperament like? Are they pretty easy to train?

I'll have to show my hubby your puppy dog.

Here are two web sites I suggest you brouse for most of the information you may need.

http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/

http://www.akc.org/index.cfm

This is my first experience having a boxer and it has been a real pleasure. They tend to be excitalbe as young puppies, but Bullet is begining to settle down and obey commands the first time he's told. ;)
I'd do it again....LOL :thumbup:

Paul

Cute dog. As of today, boxers will always make my heart jump:
I drove back from the Outer Banks in North Carolina today (which is why i've been absent from the forum for a week), was sitting in traffic on 95 North, and a boxer jumps out of the window of a car nearby. It started sprinting up the road, quickly followed by a man wearing socks, shorts and no shirt. Three cars unrelated to the dog, mine included, went to go help catch it as it ran up an off-ramp. Long story short, we caught the dog which ended up with cuts on its feet from running a quarter of a mile on pavement, but was otherwise unharmed.

He's a cute one though...

Great shot. We have a boxer (well, that's the only identifible part of her mixed heritage!), they are wonderful dogs! Bullett looks like a fantastic friend. :D

Most reactions

Back