My collection for your perusal.

LWW

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mamiya645.jpg

This is 1 of 2 medium format cameras I have.

It takes unbeliveable pics but is very expensive in film and processing...besides heavy.

LWW

CherryNikonFwBC7.jpg

my pride and joy, a basicly new 1959 (1st year) Nikon F (pro grade) SLR with a serial number in the 1st 1,000. Yes I have the books and the boxes and the cases for both it and the BC-7 flash attachment and a rack of new flashbulbs.

LWW

LowserFwFbellows.jpg

And this which another 1959 Nikon F with the 1959 F bellows attachment for macro work and a serial number in the 1st 300.

LWW

NiceF2wSB1.jpg

This is a 1974 Nikon F2 with an SB-1 flash, which was the 1st street available electronic flash unit.

LWW

CherryF3wSB12.jpg

This is a 1980 Nikon F3 with motor drive and SB-12 flash.

LWW

CherryHitandStekynexttoF4.jpg

This is as new as I get, a 1988 Nikon F4, which IMHO is the finest 35MM film camera ever made, on the left is an early 1950's Japanese "HIT" and on the right a British Steky.

LWW

YashicaD.jpg

This is an early 50's Yashica D medium format TLR which is far more portable than the Mamiya 645.

LWW

Last edited:
PrimoJr.jpg

This is an odd little guy I picked up at a garage sale.

It also is a early 50's TLR but it takes 35mm film, called the Primo Jr. I assume there is a Primo Sr but I haven't ever seen one.

LWW

Praktiflex.jpg

This is a pre WWII German Praktiflex 35 mm.

LWW

Nikonski.jpg

This is a 1980 Zenit Olympic. It is a Soviet made SLR which is a Nikon clone. I also have a 1,000 MM lens for it and it was used at the 1980 Olympic games.

LWW

NikonFtelefoto.jpg

This is a beater and I still use it from time to time.

It is a 1960 Nikon F with a photocell exposure meter and Nikon's 1st zoom lens, a VERY heavy 85-250 f4 lens.

I bought it when the Dayton Daily News closed their downtown HQ and moved to suburbia.

This was sitting in the sports department equipment room. They wanted $35 and I thought $25 sounded better and they agreed. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :twisted:

LWW

NikonFM.jpg

This was my 1st nice camera and I've kept it nice for 31 years, a 1974 Nikon FM.

LWW

ExaktaBellows.jpg

This is another pre WWII Exakta with a bellow attachment for closeup work.

LWW

Contaflex.jpg

This is a postwar German Contax SLR.

LWW

Most reactions

Back