My collection

You're such a freak. :hug::

See...this picture makes me want to use these guys as a backdrop for an informal portrait of you. It would be fun!

Poor guy, only one Leica! :D

Yeah! What's up with that? We have to work him up to owning at least a couple more. :DNice collection Matt! Someday I'll take a shot of my collection, all cameras together and post it. I gotta find the time though.Loooove that Widelux! ;)

Good lord, and my wife gripes at me for the 23 cameras I have. She'd kill me if I had that many! :lol:

Hey, who needs Leica if you've got a FED (assumin' ya do). Each time I look at your collection, my brain throbs. Exactas, Spotmatics, Verichrome Pan, Lotsa' box, A coupla' Soviet beauties (is that a Kiev 80 I spot?), Amazing Agfa, and the lovely lady Diana. That must be camera cloud nine.

No Soviet cameras except the Smena 35mm fantastic plastic cam. Unless the Steky (mispelled?) mini cam is USSR? That's no Kiev, it's a real deal Hasselblad 500 c/m! :) I have drooled over FEDs and Zorkis, but I've never found the deal I'm looking for. These days I'm just not willing to pay much for 35mm gear; I just don't use it except the Widelux.

I think Marcy of junkstorecameras.com has a policy of not going over five bucks, a good idea in my book.

Most reactions

Back