Sk8man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sk8man.photosight.ru
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i need heavy critics on this one.
the lighting is poor and the conditions are awefull.
i'm really ashamed uploading it and showing it to you guys...

what's wrong with the shot?
what can be done to make it better?
what's the best way to arrange the pieces?
what else can i do to make it look better?

here it is:

my_collection.jpg

and another one with flash:

another_try.jpg

I prefer the second shot with flash. The lighting coming from the right is a little harsh, maybe try diffusing it a little?

Also, I'd like to see quite a bit of the empty space at the top cropped off.

As it stands now, I don't think its a bad shot at all though :)

I prefer that with flash... but all in all those are really similar photos and on the first sight I didnt see any difference. btw. nice collection :) If you need a friend to consume it, give me a call :)

I like both of them. If forced to choose, I'd go with the first one purely as a matter of personal taste. I think the background is more definitive and adds to the interrest.
On my monitor, the first image has a more accurate color temperature--unless your backdrop was really beige.

What about consuming? :) Now, after all comments we expected you'll invite us :)

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out exactly what you're trying to do. The whole theme is just too bright maybe? I'd start by trying a solid black background or shining some color on everything. One color on the background, another on the bottles and forground, then hit the subjects with a little less flash from the side.

But I'm gonna guess you don't have that many lights so I'd go with the black or some other dark color for the background and work on subject lighting a bit to bring the bottles out more. Maybe a tad bit more foreground space too so as to lead the viewer into the pic a little more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back