My concert pictures

Stiff Competition

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I'm new here, just signed up and thought I'd share some of my photos. I'm mainly interested in shooting live concerts, so that's what photos I'm posting. Everything below is taken with a Canon XTi with a canon 50mm f/1.8 lens on it.

KISS:
ks17.jpg

ks24.jpg

ks25.jpg

ks1.jpg

ks12.jpg

ks5.jpg

ks7.jpg

ks8.jpg

Cheap Trick:
ctrb14.jpg

ctrb17.jpg

ctrb19.jpg

ctrb22.jpg

ctrb23.jpg

ctrb8.jpg

ctrb1.jpg

ctrb2.jpg

Twisted Sister:
ts8.jpg

ts7.jpg

ts3.jpg

ts15.jpg

ts14.jpg

ts13.jpg

ts10.jpg

Alice Cooper:
ah10.jpg

ah11.jpg

ah16.jpg

ah17.jpg

ah20.jpg

ah5.jpg

ah7.jpg

ah9.jpg

ah3.jpg

ah1.jpg

You can view more MySpace - Ricky ?!*@ Lovas Photography - 23 - Male - MOORPARK, California - myspace.com/rickylovasphotography but I hate the compression and lowering of the quality that happens when you upload them here. Anyhow, enjoy...Oh and all my pictures are crowd shot.

Great photos! Its a lot to cc but they are great! Do you have a press pass or is that GA? It would be fun to do.

Very nice. Right out of HitParader mag! Impressive!

Some nice shots! How did you get in there with a D-SLR? Aren't usually cameras with interchangeable lenses a big NO-NO without a press pass?

Some nice shots! How did you get in there with a D-SLR? Aren't usually cameras with interchangeable lenses a big NO-NO without a press pass?

seems as they don't care quite as much anymore, they are more against video these days. Plus the 50mm is pretty small, so they don't get all weary of it like big zoom lenses.

Interesting & exciting photos

(but I thought Cheap Trick was Madonna at first :lol: )

Great pics! Lucky you for being that close to get some of those shots. They look real great.

The borders and the huge watermark really fight the pictures.
The watermark is useless; in most of the pictures it could be edited out without trouble and the sans-seif font doesn't fit the pictures.

Those sure bring back memories. Still an Alice Cooper fan.

Dave

Most reactions

Back