My course of action

christopher walrath

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been photographing seriously for quite a few years now and only this last February began to develop my own film, due mostly to OPEC and the csot of tea in China tripling the cost of developing my B&W negs elsewhere so I took the plunge. But I want even more with my photography. I am logging my negatives. I am developing film. I am building cameras and lenses. I am making photographs. I am writing articles for Creative Image Maker magazine (creativeimagemaker.co.uk). One of these articles is lengthening and it looks like I might be writing a book. But it's still not enough. Well for now it is. But next year . . .

Print or LF? I wanna old crown graphic or sime such 4x5 because I want even HUGER negatives than I already have. But I want to begin to do my own printing. But I have no where to put an enlarger. And I really have nowhere to put a LF developing tank. My S/S tanks for 35mm and 120-roll reels are nestled into a corner of the sink.

AAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No money but the G. A. S. is back! What do I do???????

Have you looked for a rental darkroom in your area?

Most reactions

Back