Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...here are just a few of my Cubs vs Brewers pics to start y'all off. Unfortunately, the light was low, and I had a 70-300mm lense on the camera, so a lot of them have some camera shake and noise (ISO 1600 for a lot of em). :( But I don't care!!!! Cuz they's my CUBBIES!!! :)

Here was one of the more interesting plays of the day. Starting with the hit that ended up with a double (I think) and an *almost* RBI..my Cubbies shut em down!:

001.jpg

The play at the plate:
EDIT: forgot to mention, everyone was standing up, and I could hardly see..so this was taken with ONE HAND, with a 70-300mm lense attached!

002.jpg

And the Brewers Manager arguing the call:

003.jpg

Here is da man, Carlos Zambrano who had 10 strikeouts last night:

004.jpg

One of my fave batter pics, even though I didn't stop the ball, and there's some camera shake:

005.jpg

The guy who relieved Zambrano...he's a new guy, so I'm not sure of his name...I think it starts with an M...I'll have to look it up and edit later.

006.jpg

And this one wasn't taken by me...this was taken by my boyfriend, when I was off looking for a stupid hat to buy, so I MISSED IT!!!!! :( :( :(

Here is Greg Maddux, during batting practice. He popped his head out and signed a couple balls.

007.jpg

I'll have more later, definatly! A lot more! :)

EDIT: Oh...and to give you an idea of how close we were to the field, the last pic was taken with the 18-55mm that comes with the Rebel. :)

What camera? Im wondering because my 20D has barely any noise at ISO 1600.

Great shots though. :thumbup:

that isnt THAT much noise. it's there if you look for it, but not so much that it ruins the pictures. the one of the pitcher is awesome :)

i like baseball shots, i'm going to try my luck at it fairly soon

great shots Core!!! I like the third one most :)

Thanks for the comments. :)

thebeginning...the noise isn't bad on here, but my boyfriend really wanted a really good one of Zambrano that he could blow up and frame.

Very cool shots Core, did u have a hard time to get a camera in there/?? Most arenas, stadiums here in Canada won't allow photo equipment in them, even to go shoot children playing hockey.., craziness!!

No, there was no rules against cameras at the ball game. A concert or something would have been a different story. There were a lot of people with cameras...they even searched my camera bag as I walked in (they always do)\, so they knew I had it.

Most reactions

Back