My D700 finally arrived

daniNYC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I swear I heard choirs of angels sing when I held it for the first time. It was love at first click. This camera and I will be together for a very long time.

Congrats. If I find myself getting more into photography, I'll invest in a full frame next go around.

Congrats! I talked myself into waiting a little longer. Let us know how you like it!

What body did you upgrade from?

Josh220 said:
Congrats! I talked myself into waiting a little longer. Let us know how you like it!

What body did you upgrade from?

I upgraded from a D60. I had it for 3 1/2 years. I was very sad to sell it. I felt like I was losing a child!

Once the weekend comes I'll have more time to play with it and post some shots. My daughter has been my muse lol

I'm assuming that daniNYC is female. Be prepared to start shopping for a larger cup size.

:biglaugh:

Congratz. Start posting images from that bad boy.

Congrats!

I'm very pleased with mine
bigthumb.gif

kundalini said:
I'm assuming that daniNYC is female. Be prepared to start shopping for a larger cup size.

Your assumption is correct lol. I'm hoping for some decent weather this weekend so I can do some outdoor shooting.

My current shutter count is over 84,000 and it still sings like the day I first brought it home.

kundalini said:

Your assumption is correct lol. I'm hoping for some decent weather this weekend so I can do some outdoor shooting.
Is it not weather sealed, you paid for that so you can go out anytime

Most reactions

New Topics

Back