my dad

wclement7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is a tribute to my dad, born 02/20/1940, died 09/04/1995, great guy who i never really got to know as much as i would have liked. all his stuff i got inspired to take pictures of.... thanks for looking.

7.jpg

1 the wallet

10.jpg

2 the hat (doesn't fit me, so sad!)

8.jpg

3 the buckles

11.jpg

3.jpg

5 many watches

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8 elks, he was big in it, like a exalted ruler... not sure what it means?

5.jpg

1.jpg

10 the knives

9.jpg

11 and finally the bracelet, yes i said bracelet, i used to wear it as a necklace a few years back....:lol:

thanks for looking everyone!

You have done an excellent job with each one of these. A very fitting tribute, especially 2 and 7. I am very sorry to hear about your father

Love the wallet, and I'm sorry that you didn't get to know him as well as you wished to. Hopefully you'll meet him in heaven.

I'm really sorry about your dad, 55 is just too young.

These are all very well taken, and I find myself trying to guess what sort of guy he was from all his things :)

Thanks everyone for the replys! i don't knwo what came over me, but i felt obligated to fotograph these. thanks again!

nice series, i feel like i know quite a bit about him, just from his personal items, looks very similar to some of my grandfather's stuff :thumbup: love that cowboy hat and the watches. sorry for your loss...

Most reactions

Back