My daughter is scary~ warning not good pics inside- it's a joke! ;)

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My daughter is goofy! She is 14 months old and has a nice big smile ~ usually only after she pinches you and you say ouch though!
See?
smile.jpg

But that little smile is just a cover! She is really a brat! LOL But no one believes me. They see this:

A sweet little baby dishing out food for her baby

feedbaby.jpg

they miss her jamming the fork in the baby's eye!

crazynut.jpg

and enjoying it!

jaceyfeedbaby.jpg

but still.. they make excuses for her. She is only putting it in the baby's eye because I am taking her pic and she is not paying attention. Well, WRONG! See?

crazyjace.jpg

Maybe they defend her because they are afraid if they give her a problem, they'll be next!
j.jpg

haha Thanks for that A+
But really she is a little nuts though! SHe hates television - but do you know what is the only thing she will pay any attention to? America's Funniest Home Video's! I'll have to tape her laughing her butt off when someone gets hurt and show it to you guys!
She throws things at me and yesterday when I told her to eat her dinner she picked up a big handful and I thought - ooh, she listened to me! - NOPE she threw it right at me!
Last night after her bath I was getting her jammies together and she was diaperless for about a minute and a half - she sure did poop right on the floor in that short amount of time!
My friend thinks we should shave her head and look for the 6's!

kathi, you are very funny. you're little girl looks very cute, and maybe a little sneaky at times. hmmm... the fork in the eye, keep an eye on that one! hahaha
thanks for sharing, made me laugh today

Chip off the old block?

Good series, good editorial.

Hilarious!! :lmao:

You'll have to save these, and then when she is older, before going on a date, show them to the boyfriend and say "be careful...dont say or do anything to set her off..." :mrgreen:

Sweetsomedayslol...the fork in the eye pic made me laugh ;-) Arent kids great!

yes they are! As rotton as she can be (;)) we have tha best time together already!

acaldwellkathi, you are very funny. you're little girl looks very cute, and maybe a little sneaky at times. hmmm... the fork in the eye, keep an eye on that one! hahaha
thanks for sharing, made me laugh today

She's VERY sneaky! I actually have to open her hands and check them before I lay her in her crib or put her in the carseat becasue she'll swipe things as we walk by and I won't even see it! Once she had a small refridgerator magnet - I guess when we walked by it she grabbed and was like 'this is mine!'

heipChip off the old block?

Good series, good editorial.

My mother is LOVING that this kid is such a handful - she says "Payback is a bi*ch"

NJMANHilarious!! :lmao:

You'll have to save these, and then when she is older, before going on a date, show them to the boyfriend and say "be careful...dont say or do anything to set her off..." :mrgreen:

HAHA! I have an idea that if she continues this way they'll already know that when they agree to take her out! hahaha. Although my dad sayd I was just as nasty and that I turned out to be a pretty nice girl. ;)

Haha very cute!

Most reactions

Back