My Daughter

elizabethysmom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my 10 year old in her Easter dress, not posed, just doing her thing.

Attachments

• $image-971125281.jpg
    $image-971125281.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 144
I will let others comment on the technicalities, but I do like the pose and image... The pose to me looks natural and unforced and BW was a good choice...

A lovely picture of your daughter. I think a little more contrast or increase in the blacks might have darkened the trees in the background and made your daughter stand out more.

Agree; a nice, natural capture which, with just a little more processing could be a really excellent image. Always consider your flash, even if it's just the pop-up dialed down a few stops, for fill light.

Thank you for the feedback, I've increased the contrast - please let me know if there is anything else I can do to improve this image :)

Attachments

• $Elizabeth Easter darken copy.jpg
    $Elizabeth Easter darken copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
You have a beautiful daughter! I am new, so others can give you better C&C. Your photo is so elegant except for the foot in the shadow. If you have photoshop? You can use your dodge tool at 1% and use a small soft brush and trace her shoe to separate it from the shadow just enough you can see her shoe. I love the gracefulness of the photo. Good job!

Ooo thank you I'll try that :)

I think I like the lower contrast better. It has more of that sweet summer day feel about it. I do with there was more room over her head but that's a minor issue :)

I love this! especially the shadow. and i think the one with a higher contrast looks best:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back