My dog bites, so I shot him!

malweth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.malweth.net
He bites... but only FOOD!
Here's my dog looking incredibly voracious:

Think blurring the background would make this better?? Any other suggestions? It was a spur-of-the-moment picture, so no chance to remove the clutter.

This is why I love my D50. It just arrived last night and I've already took some amazing pictures! My old Kodak P+S could never have done this.

Keta,

Please don't edit other peoples work unless you see OTE written somewhere. You're new here so I guess you're just learning, but keep it in mind. :)

Thankies. Neat picture!

I must confess... I stole the avatar ;)
I don't suppose you play Go?

feel free to edit... I'm new too (Just dont make my dog naked or something ;))

The crop is good, but you lose the whole hand-fang thing ;)

EBphotography said:
Keta,

Please don't edit other peoples work unless you see OTE written somewhere. You're new here so I guess you're just learning, but keep it in mind. :)

Thankies. Neat picture!

OH! I'm sorry, I had no idea. I'll take it down.

It is a snapshot, was never planned to be "the bestest portrait of my dog ever", so why not leave the snapshot elements to it?
It will never be THE wall-hanger, but it is a fun photo of you dog - primarily of your dog's BIG mouth (!) - and therefore a good one for the family album.

Other improvements for future pics of the dog (maybe less taken in snapshot style?) could be: watch the background, get to his eye level, blur out the background, try to get photos in natural light as to avoid the on-camera flash and consequently the strong shadows (unless you would need it as fill flash in sunshine situations) - such things.

Yeah... he's a good sleeper ;) this picture doesn't happen too often, but my wife was waving the spaghetti in the air for him to catch.

He almost never misses thrown food... smart dog - as long as food is involved ;)

Most reactions

Back