My dog, just chillin

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Just a random shot of my dog, Indy, relaxing in the sun coming in through the window :)

indyfront.jpg

I love the perspective on this shot, looks like she's (he's?) about to take a nap.

Is he a greyhound? Looks like a very sweet dog :D

nice! will he be riding in the back of that new/used honda? ;)

You should photoshop in a sky scene and add a cape to the pooch. that would be good for a laugh...atleast for a minute or two. :D

Oh Gosh.. This is making me sad.. My greyhound, Thief, was just put to sleep last week, she was about 9 years old.. I swear that picture could be her.

Here's a picture of her..

thief.jpg

Good picture though.. Greyhounds are the best breed.

Thats a great shot of a nice looking dog.

Sorry to hear about your 'Hound Kylie. :hug::

I'm adopting a greyhound when I move into my own place. Are they are tough dog to handle? Cool pic. though.

sillyphaunt said:
Oh Gosh.. This is making me sad.. My greyhound, Thief, was just put to sleep last week, she was about 9 years old.. I swear that picture could be her.

Here's a picture of her..

thief.jpg

Good picture though.. Greyhounds are the best breed.

wow, that does look just like Indy :) sorry to hear about Thief :(

Ghoste said:
I'm adopting a greyhound when I move into my own place. Are they are tough dog to handle? Cool pic. though.

not at all! i've heard my dog bark probably 6 times in the 5 years we've had him... he whines when he's gotta go out, but that's the only noise he makes pretty much. Really greyhounds are awesome dogs to have, especially since adopting then pretty much saves thier lives :)

Oh yes, I would definitly recommend adopting one. The misconception is that they are high strung because they're racing dogs, but really, they're the most laid back dogs; they spend most of their time sleeping and lounging around. Thief was the sweetest dog you'd ever meet. A bit shy, but that's understandable considering their past.

Nytmair, you adopted Indy? Thief was 3 years old when we got her, poor thing had scars all up her back legs, makes you want to beat the people that mistreated them.

I plan on getting another greyhound eventually, but don't want to do it to "replace" her, so I'm waiting until the "grieving" process is over, if that makes sense.

Kylie, my family adopted Indy when he was 5 (5 years ago) through GREAT, a greyhound adoption agency around here... not sure if they're strictly local or not though as my mom knows more about that stuff. He was looking pretty good, and the only real trace to his racing days are the tattoos of his numbers still in his ears.

Greyhounds are definitely my favorite type of dog :)

Yep, Theif had those too. We adopted her thru a local agency also. It was an exhausting process, though. they had to interview and check the house, it felt like adopting a child! :lol:

Most reactions

Back